SIEM RIEP - ANGKOR THOM - ANGKOR WAT - BANTEAY SREI - ANGKOR RUINS
( 4 Days 3 Nights )
( 4 Days 3 Nights )
What make this tour so special:
- Sightseeing Siem Reap
- Discovering Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom
- Discovering Banteay Srei
- Visiting "citadel of the women"
- Exploring Angkor Ruins
- Experiencing Tonle Sap Great Lake for cruising
- Exploring fisherman’s life, floating fishing village
- Day 1: Siem Reap
- Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat
- Day 3: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Angkor Ruins
- Day 4: Siem Reap
Our guide and coach will pick up at Siem Reap International, and then transfer to hotel for check in. Dinner at local restaurant with Apsaras show and overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 02 : Siem Reap - Angkor Thom - Angkor Wat (B/L)
This morning you will visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom: Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephants, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas temple. Lunch at local restaurant. The tour continue with the visit to the most famous temple of Cambodia: Angkor Wat, then take a romantic view sun set & Siem Reap city from the top of Bakheng Hill. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 03 : Siem Reap - Banteay Srei - Angkor Ruins (B/L)
Breakfast at hotel, then visit Banteay Srei (40km from Siem Reap town), means "citadel of the women". But is isappellation refers to the delicate beauty of the caving. It displays some of the finest examples of classical Khmer art. Then having lunch at local restaurant. Continue to visit Bantey Samrei. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, our car will transfer you to visit other AngkorRuins: Thommanon, Takeo - one of Angkor's great mountains temple, Chao Say Tevoda, Ta Prohm with a part of the jungle, Bunteay Kday, Sras Srang a Royal bathing place until sunset. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 04 : Siem Reap - Departure (B/L)
Morning breakfast at hotel then transfer to visit Tonle Sap Great Lake for cruising, visiting fisherman’s life, floating fishing village dot the semi-submerged forest that lines the flood plant rim of the lake, back to , visit Chantier Ecole-Artisan d’angkor, the place are in the Ministry of Education was constructed in 1992 and this place renowned woodworking, stone carving and polychrome training center and workshops. Free tour of the classes and workshops offer a glimpse into the unique skills training program, teaching young artists in the techniques and styles of classic Cambodian artistry before transfer for departure lunch at local restaurant in the town. Then visit old market for shopping until transfer to the airport for flight off.
Tour price ( Price per pax (adult) in US Dollars )
3 - 4 pax
5 - 6 pax
7 - 9 pax
10 - 14pax
Private tour : To do the tour privately. The tour is not fixed, it is possible to be customized for your group. All service is reserved for your group only. You do not have to share the bus, boat, tour guide with other tourists. One exception, if you stay at the boat in Halong bay - it is like the hotel in Halong - you still have to share the boat with other people
- Hotel accommodation as specific or similar
- Private car/mini van
- Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- All entrance fees
- English or French speaking guide
- All meals as per program
- Visa fee - visa to Vietnam
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- International flight and international airport tax on departure
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
- Cambodia Visa - apply and issue at airport with cost 20$/pax
- Elephant ride to Bakhenh Temple: 15$/pax
- Elephant ride around Bayond: 10$/pax for morning & 15$/pax for afternoon
- Elephant ride from South Gate of Angkor to Angkor Thom: 10$/pax
- Baloon Ride for overview of Angkor for 10 minus:' 15$/pax
- If you don’t have enough time to complete visa before your departure to Vietnam, we will help you to obtain visa on arrival easily
- As indicated: A/C= Air-conditioning, O/N= Overnight, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and room availability
- Rates are subjected to changed without prior notice.
Accommodations offers in this trip
The hotel may be changed up to its availability. It will be confirmed after getting your deposit/ payment. You can get details of your hotel at our website: http://www.vietnamhotels.vn/ ; details of your cruise at our website http://www.halongcruise.vn
Siem Reap hotels
|Angkor Holiday, Majestic Angkor (3*)||Empress Angkor, Apsara Angkor (4*)||Victoria Angkor, Angkor Palace Resort & Spa (5*)|
Description of services in details (read more...): The misunderstanding between "service offer" of the travel agent and "service - preferred " of the customer may cause the problem or even a broken-down in the relationship of two sides. To avoid this matter, Vietnamtravelways.com shall always clarify the services supply within an itinerary as clear as we can. Hereunder is the description of services we offered in which program we set up
of your group
|Submit for a|
itinerary then pay/ deposit 30%
|Take off with|
Vietnamtravelways.com tour voucher
All's for your satisfaction!